The solution for safe and comfortable reverse driving and parking.
- more safety for playing children or people behind your vehicle
- facilitates reverse parking due to enlarged field of vision
- minimizes risk of expensive parking damages/li>
- simple installation
Once you've gotten to know comfort & security when parking with a rear view camera, you won't want to miss it!
Installation - As simple as it is ingenious!
- Removing the original 3. brake light
- Route the video cable into the vehicle to the monitor
- Connect the power supply cable to the reversing light
- Connect the camera and install it at the location where the brake light is installed
Attention, please note:
- rearward view
Depending on the roof structure and installed trailer coupling from the vehicle, the trailer coupling cannot be seen on the monitor.
- Avoid image interference with our signal filter (optional)
Recent vehicles use a pulsed voltage to power the vehicle exterior lighting (tail light, brake light, etc.), which is unsuitable for image sensors / video electronics and results in functional or image interference. Therefore, please do not connect the connection cable for activating the reversing camera directly to the reversing light but use our signal filter. A suitable signal filter can be found under accessories.
|Scope of delivery||
|Fitting Position||Brake lights|
|Light sensitivity||0 Lux (with IR ON)|
|Resolution||648 x 488 px|
|Connections for other devices (monitor, etc.)||1x|
with factory-built undivided third brake light
|Not suitable for||