Radio connection 3.5mm jack is required (if an AUX Interface required).
- easy control via 4-button control unit or directly with smartphone
- Music features: Title forward / backward and volume control
- Telephone functions: accept, reject and end calls
- Interface is simply connected via 3.5mm jack at the Autoradio,
if this is not present, AUX Interface required
- Power supply: internal battery is charged via USB (microUSB / USB adapter cable)
- Connection to radio / box via 3.5mm jack adapter cable or metal connector
- no activation or programming necessary in the workshop
Important note: Radio connection 3.5mm jack is required (if an AUX Interface required).
- First on finish connected Interface press on button will light LED and "power on" - announcement
- 2. on the smartphone: Activate Bluetooth and connect with Interface
- announcement "connect" with successful pairing
In SAXOBUY- Store Store you can find a cigarette lighter Interface for charging while driving.